Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:168 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Science & Analytics Role - BFS (3-5 yrs)
- Help team in developing and deliver top quality analytical solutions and models that follow best practice procedures and processes.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of own work and the work of any Analysts/Modellers on the project
- Specify data extraction and manipulation routines for complex/non-standard projects, providing guidance to other Analysts/Modellers where necessary.
- Interpret ,supervise and train others in the interpretation of analysis results.
- Upskill team members to enhance their skillsets and improve the quality of their modelling and solutions
- Ensure that all critical business issues are identified through data analysis and AI
- Implement appropriate quality control procedures for all modelling and analysis reporting.
- Reduce error rate & re-run frequency. Meet both the analytical, & business objectives.
- Produce the best quality models that can be produced within the given project timeline.
- Analyse and confirm the integrity of source data to be evaluated.
- Perform audits to support the implementation and accuracy of AI/ML models and other decision tools.
- Be organized, well-document the project by using set-up templates or versions thereof & meet project deadlines
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine the appropriate performance measures and statistical metrics to be applied during the analysis project