Recruiter at Xpert connexions
Views:139 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Data Protection Officer - Airline Firm (8-20 yrs)
Data Protection Officer - Leading Airline company-Gurgaon
- Act as a contact point for requests from individuals regarding the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights, including the right to access, erasure, data portability, etc. and ensuring appropriate action is taken on the same.
- Cooperate with and act as the contact point for the data protection authorities on all data protection issues, including data breach reporting.
- Inform and advise the organization, as well as its employees, on all matters, including their obligations with respect to data protection.
- Drive and monitor compliance (including the technical and organisational measures) of the organisation with all legislations in relation to data protection.
- Conducting privacy audits.
- Carrying out data privacy awareness activities, flyers as well as training of all staff involved in processing operations.
- Continually improve the data protection framework and policies in accordance with the new legislations and best practices.
- Promote a culture of data protection compliance across all units of the organization.
- To provide advice on DPIA and monitor its performance.
- Updation of ROPAs on regular basis.
- Platform management.
- Preparation and monitoring of SoPs/ Data breach plan.
- Carrying out simulations.
- Contract review and sign off from data privacy perspective.
- Work closely with info sec and legal on data protection aspects.