HR Executive at Xpert Conexions
Views:327 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Data Privacy Role - Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- To create privacy framework based on compliance requirements like GDPR, IDPR, CCPA, ADHICS, CCPA, etc.
- To map regulatory requirements as per the requirements of "data controller" and "data processor"
- To conduct Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- To create and update security & privacy policies, procedure, good practices and notices.
- To assess applications, vendors, infrastructure, cloud services and processes for compliance as per security and privacy requirement
- To provide remediation recommendations including technical solutions regarding the gaps identified
- To provide support for privacy related incident management process, recommendations to incidents, to help in preparation of mitigation plan and to provide support in closing the incident
- To prepare training material and provide training about maintaining required data privacy standards while collecting, storing, processing and destruction of data
- To help with the development of data classification guidelines
- To create policies for data classification and classify data as per the data classification guidelines
- To understand the business, to analyze the data life cycle and accordingly create data flow maps
- To implement data leakage prevention tool based on defined business, security and regulatory requirements.
- To provide assurance regarding Data Loss Prevention and other monitoring tools, efforts and related investigations and remediation actions
- To assist in the process of identification and creation of inventory of sensitive information that is being stored, processed, or transmitted internally and to a variety of audiences, including customers, vendors, employees, etc.
- B.E/MBA/MCA/MCA or Equivalent
- 3 - 10 years of experience.
- Prior experience in a professional consultancy firm is preferred.
- Certifications: CIPT, CIPM, CIPP, CDPSE, DPO, CISSP, CISM, CISA are preferred
- Strong inter-personal skills, communication - written and verbal
- Good project management and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills, Able to articulate and correlate
- Sound Technical knowledge
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad.