Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:35 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Privacy Manager - SaaS (4-7 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Data Privacy Manager for SAAS based company.
Location: Bengaluru, India
Experience: 4 to 7 years
We are looking for a talented data privacy manager to drive our privacy operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to, data and privacy risk assessments, business process design and assessments, data protection impact assessments, data incident management, awareness and training, and verify applicable vendor agreements include required privacy and data protection terms according to global policy.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work closely with external partners and internal Business Units to implement the required controls and processes to meet the Privacy laws of the countries where we operate and GDPR.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders in implementing the GDPR compliance requirements.
- Conduct Privacy impact/risk and analysis on applications, products, processes, documentation, and third parties to evaluate compliance with the privacy laws, regulations, and internal standards.
- Responsible for applying the recommended process improvements to address control gaps and enhance efficiency where possible.
- Develop, track & analyze actionable metrics and generate the reports to provide visibility of privacy operations to management.
- Draft/update policies, guidelines, procedures, and documentation as required based on external or internal changes.
- Review and keep the data flow and data privacy-related inventories up to date.
- Train the employees and other stakeholders to increase the awareness of data privacy risks and processes.
- Report on relevant privacy process-related matters, including metrics, KRIs, issues, incidents, and risks.
- Ensure compliance with privacy processes to deliver a swift resolution of privacy-related issues and incidents.
- Monitors any new or changes to existing, technology applications, products, or operational processes and ensures that data and privacy risks are appropriately managed.
- Responsible to review and respond to the Data Subject Requests within the agreed timelines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in managing the data & privacy domain of an organization
- Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a proactive, professional, and timely manner
- Experience in implementing GDPR controls is a plus
- professional certification (such as CIPM, CIPP, or CIPT) preferred
- Outstanding verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
Interested candidates can share their resume or feel free to call Jyoti @ 8329499715