Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:136 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Privacy Advisor - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Data Privacy Advisor opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding 8+ years of experience into Data Privacy Consulting. You will use your expertise to consult various senior stakeholders on data privacy impact. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Working collaboratively with the team to maintain and enhance controls, supporting overall control environment, reducing operational risk.
- Assisting Data Privacy officer by consulting through various data privacy impacts
- Responding to queries and providing appropriate consultation on all aspects of data privacy
- Being a subject matter expertise (SME) for substantive privacy related queries in particular complex consulting and high risk activities
- Acting as an SME for all high risk projects and transformational activities
- Being accountable for evaluating enterprise architecture and information architecture to ensure it supports privacy by design principles and considerations
- Bachelor of Technology or ME in Computer Science, MCA with at least 8+ years of experience in data protection or legal related qualification demonstrating significant application of data protection laws and rule
- Expertise in Indian & European data protection and privacy practices
- Hands on experience of working knowledge of Cloud-based Privacy Architecture, including technical Privacy control of applications and software.
Relevant professional qualification desirable CISSP, CISA, CISM, Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Ability to work in a fast growth environment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains