Senior Recruiter at Ewyn Services
Views:99 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Data Modelling Role - Online/Internet (5-9 yrs)
Data Modelling Role - Online/Internet : Postgres
A Day in the Life
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
What You Need
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems. (OLTP and OLAP)
- US Healthcare - Added advantage Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.