Recruitment Consultant at Hiring Partners HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:43 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Data Management Role - Information Architecture - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Present data strategy and develop technology solutions and value adding propositions to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
- Capitalize on in-depth understanding of the latest technologies such as big data, data integration, data governance, data quality, cloud platforms, data modelling tools, data warehouse and hosting environments.
- Lead proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Maximize subject matter expertise on data-led projects and play a key role in pitches where data-based RFP responses are discussed
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Use knowledge of key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement.
- Develop client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
- Leverage team building skills to collaborate, work and motivate teams with diverse skills and experience to achieve goals
- Build on leadership skills along with strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills to nurture and inspire team members
- MBA from a tier 1 institute
Your prior experience in one or more of the following is important :
- Assessment of Information Strategy Maturity and evaluation of new IT potential with a focus on data monetization, platforms, customer 360 view and analytics strategy.
- Defining data-based strategy and establishing 'to-be' Information Architecture landscape
- Design of cutting-edge solutions using cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. and conceptualization of Data models
- Establish framework for effective Data Governance and define data ownership, standards, policies, and associated processes
- Product/ Framework/ Tools evaluation: Collaborating with business experts for business understanding, work with other consultants and platform engineers for solutions and with technology teams for prototyping and client implementations.
- Evaluate existing products and frameworks and develop options for proposed solutions.
- Practical industry expertise: The areas of Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications