Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:76 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Management Head - Data Governance Programs - Auto (16-20 yrs)
Mandatory skill -Meta data/Catalog tool
1. Strong leadership capabilities with effective stakeholder management and capacity to defend strategic decisions with respect to data governance
2. Extensive experience of Data Governance related projects.
3. Good understanding of Data privacy and also the implementation of such programs in a multi-national setting
4. Past experience as project manager as well as experience of handling Data Governance projects
5. Effective communication, stakeholder management and inter-personal skills
6. Expert knowledge of Automobile & NBFC industry and related products.
7. Proven success in developing and executing strategies, continuous improvement, analytics & advanced technologies to improve core governance values.
8. Sound knowledge on Data Governance tools and technologies.
9. Data Privacy:
- Should have a strong understanding of Data Privacy and implementing policies, process for compliance
1) 16-20 years of experience with at least 6-8 years working in Data Governance Programs
2) Should have been part of at least 1 end-to-end Data Governance Program implementation
3) Should have led a Data Quality programs and should have implemented a Meta data/Catalog tool
4) Should have experience with Reference data programs
1) Strong Data Management experience and should have worked with Data Catalog tools ( Erwin, Informatica) and Data Quality tools ( Talend)
2) Strong Program/Project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.