HR at Data Intensity India Private Limited
Views:700 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Intensity - Associate Director - Technology Consulting (10-15 yrs)
Data Intensity is an industry leader in analytics, business intelligence, and managed and cloud services for enterprise application and data management. We combine best-of-breed technology, world-class services, a flexible business model, and deep-rooted expertise gained from hundreds of successful deployments to uniquely and cost-effectively support the full scope of a customers enterprise data lifecycle. Leveraging our rich Oracle technology heritage and our purpose-built services and solutions, Data Intensity gives customers the ongoing functional, technical, and integration support that lets them focus on their core businesses, maximize their existing enterprise technology investments, and migrate to new SaaS platforms. At the same time, we offer analytics and business intelligence services that help our customers extract real-time insights and information from their data, which they can apply to drive overall business strategy and growth.
Together with :
- Manage company-wide IT department work and development
- Working with remote personnel, including offshore resources to manage and optimize all key systems and offices.
- Creation, implementation and support of IT System based on documented methodology frameworks (ITIL, CoBIT, ISO 20000, etc) in support of standards similar to HIPAA and PCI
- Oversight and management of project phases from development to installation
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Implement disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Assist with upgrading information security.
- Manage all IT vendors and negotiate price savings.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Work in conjunction with other internal teams to ensure delivery of new security capabilities, services, upgrades and network security capacity
- Work in conjunction with stakeholders to drive initiatives defined in the Technology Roadmap for their technology domains
- Develop, manage and implement the companys strategic IT roadmap and overseeing company IT Steering Committee.
- Ensure documentation for management of network security devices is fully documented and up-to-date
- Lead a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; managing company and department spending, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Accomplish information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, and counseling employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Oversee company IT onboarding process including rollout of computers, phone and other system requirements for new personnel.
- Management of all company facilities
- Direct operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produce detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Direct and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel.
- Review all designs, code and test plans where applicable.
- Approves all business requirements while overseeing the technical solution.
- Participate in all internal hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Represent the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
In combination with :
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You are the best candidate if you have:
- Minimum 10 years IT experience, 5+ years of managerial experience in IT area
- Ability to effectively manage, lead and motivate other personnel
- Ability to be hands-on
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of various technologies including Microsoft, LINUX, Vmware, Oracle Virtual Platforms
- Knowledge of systems design and implementation in a database environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with capacity management and managing day-to-day operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL, Cobit, ISO 20000
Our benefits and fun :
- 3 weeks of accrued vacation time per year
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Employee Recognition Program
Our application procedure : Interested in this vacancy? Click Apply and send us your resume immediately!
Location : Hyderabad, India
Position Title : Associate Dir of Technology Consulting Pro Serv
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.