Recruiter at WinWire Technologies
Views:146 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Data Governance Role - Azure (12-20 yrs)
About WinWire Technologies : WinWire Technologies is a global IT solutions company helping enterprises navigate the digital technology revolution. We call it stitching the digital fabric with systems of intelligence.
We are a Microsoft Managed Partner with deep expertise in digital technologies, built over 12+ years, including Cloud, Advanced Analytics, Internet of Things, Mobility, Security, UI/UX, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning.
- Premier Microsoft Managed Partner
- Member of Microsoft elite programs - Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Cloud, Azure IoT, Cortana Intelligence Suite, and Power BI
- Multiple referenceable Fortune - 500 clients
- Presence in major US Metros - California, Greater Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Atlanta
- Ranked #22 in Great Place To Work
- Ranked four years-in-a-row on the CRN 150 Fast Growth List
- The candidate is expected to be a Sr. Consultant who can interact with the customer (Stakeholders, Business, and IT), work with teams (local or remote) and lead the discussions in key meetings (business and technical).
- An ideal candidate must have been in an architect/consulting role where she/he has led the tailored data governance framework development for organizations and has also led design/implementation of several complex data-oriented solutions with multiple integrations and reporting needs.
- The role is a combination of design/implementation and consulting with hands-on experience. It will require one to envision, design, and implement the technical solution working with customer and internal technical team.
1. Must have driven Data Governance initiative for atleast two organizations
2. Data Governance SME, should effectively engage organization's key stakeholders and management team to define charter for Data Governance Framework, tailored for organization
3. Drive Data Governance initiative at organization level, by engaging right people at right level
4. Define framework and toolkit to enable Data Governance implementation
5. Work closely with Governance Council and help them define standards and practices to be followed at organization level
5. Help stakeholders and council define policies and procedures
7. Lead implementation team in implementing policies and procedures defined
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.