Data Governance/Data Quality Role - BFSI (2-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- As part of the Data Factory model, the data analysts will work alongside the business analysts to ensure identification and delivery of the correct data products / assets to a multitude of initiatives and will support the activities around maintenance and control of the data assets leading up to their delivery.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Drive consensus amongst the various stakeholders, design effective solutions & EPICS in close coordination with other product owners, and help drive implementation and delivery. The lead will have direct accountability of delivery for some of the prioritized products.
- Represents analytics during SBI discussions and prioritization sessions as needed; Partners and collaborates with members of the CMB Regional CDOs, Heads of themes, and other stakeholders.
- Help build optimal capacity and capability for analytics product delivery across various centres and regions as determined in the location strategy within the SBI.
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc.) and business standards of Organization as applicable. Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
- Experience in managing data / analytics deliverables and teams or a Consulting experience in the data/ analytics space
- Strong Driving & Navigational skills : - Proven track record of mobilizing the right resources and delivering the outcomes in a matrix structure/ organization. A very strong track record of ownership and accountability will be key to the success of this role.
- Experience of working in an Agile framework : Highly effective in narrating the analytical output to stake holders, draw agreement on business actions or formulate impactful strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.