Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Engineer - IT/BPO (7-17 yrs)
Excellent opportunity for data Engineer role
Summary : Deploy and support data processes in production environment - Monitor & Resolve failures - Resolve INCs, RITMs, Coordinate with Level 2 for problems & required fixes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Deployment, Administration, Monitoring and management of Data & Data Processes
- Identifying opportunities for streamlining & automating/improvement and recommending to engineering team
- Define data quality metrics & monitor data quality
- Monitor Data Process performance & address any alerts in timely manner
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand and interpret data content
- Handling support cases and tickets and resolve them within SLA
Qualifications & Requirements :
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong 7+ Years strong experience with data process deployment, administration and management
- 3+ Years' experience working with Microsoft Cloud Technologies & services - Azure Data Factory / Pipeline, Blob Storage, Azure SQL DB etc.
- 3+ Years experience with SSIS, SSMS, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Proc
- Experience supporting and interacting with APIs a strong plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.