Manager - Team & Key accounts at HR Central
Views:280 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Consultant - Pharma Domain - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-15 yrs)
Data Consultant - Pharma Domain (With a Global data Science company)
Role: Data Consultant-Pharma Domain
Experience: Business / Management consulting experience of not less than 7 years
Location: Bengaluru /Hyderabad / Mumbai
Qualification: Must be a management graduation from Top B Schools
- Data Consultants work in consulting and advisory roles with clients to understand business problems, extract relevant insights using EDA /Analytics from data and deliver them as solutions.
- All solutions are powered by a low-code analytics platform and are at the intersection of data science, Visual Analytics & Consulting
- A typical day for a consultant starts with client interviews for in depth requirements and understanding the problem at hand. Data Analysis & insight extraction follows. Afternoons are spent interacting with Design and Analytics teams to brainstorm & craft data solutions. Dotted across rest of the day would be activities like Tracking progress of ongoing projects, team meetings, Client communication for sign offs and updates, documentation etc.
Location: Bengaluru /Hyderabad / Mumbai
What we as company offers you :
We will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Core Skills & Activities :
Consulting Skills :
- Ability to quickly understand the Pharma domain & distill a wide amount of information into relevant knowledge.
- Has past work experience in Clinical Analytics, Commercial Pharma, Pharma Commercial Analytics
- Understanding of requirement frameworks and ability to conduct client interviews and workshops to better understand needs, challenges and opportunities.
Solutioning Skills :
- Create solutions which satisfy customer needs and enable impactful delivery of insights
- Ability to guide clients & recommend the right solution after weighing alternative solutions & best practices in Pharma domain
- Pro-actively suggest domain/industry best alternates and solutions which blend data analytics & pharma clinical or data analytics & commercial pharma
- Circumstantially, educate & work with clients on possible alternatives in analytical techniques to be used, best practices in usability & design etc.
Business skills :
- Support business development initiatives with guidance from other SBU executives
- Take an active role in developing strategic practice offerings, campaigns and initiatives Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful & concise way
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients and well-rounded interpersonal skills
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure objectives are met and initiate new opportunities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and get things done
Technical Skills :
- Advanced understanding of excel or any tool which allows for data exploration and insight generation
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail & use critical thinking skills to informed decision making
Ownership & Accountability :
- Experience of having handled projects end to end. Own project deliverables & outcomes
- Thrive in circumstances where you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond to deliver results
- Process & document hygiene is must
If Interested Please share your updated CV along with below details mentioned in it :
1. Experience in Business and Management Consulting
2. Educational Qualifications and Institute name
3. Experience in Analytical / Data Science background
4. Experience in Domain :
5. Experience in providing advisory role
6. Experience or exposure in leadership connects and being part of forums / workshops / seminar etc representing company.
7. Current CTC
8. Expected CTC
9. Notice period
10. Location interested to work
11. Current location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.