Head Recruitment at Savantys Solutions
Views:547 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Data Consultant - Advisory - SCM/Procurement (10-20 yrs)
- Ability to quickly understand the Procurement/Supplier management domain & distill wide amount of information into relevant knowledge
- Understanding of requirement frameworks and ability conduct client interviews and workshop to better understand needs, challenges and opportunities
- Create solutions which satisfy customer needs and enable impactful delivery of insights
- Ability to guide clients & recommend the right solution after weighing alternative solutions & best practices in Procurement/Supplier Management domain & industry
- Circumstantially, educate & work with clients on possible alternatives in analytical techniques to be used, best practices in usability and design etc.
- Support business development initiatives with guidance from other SBU executives
- Take an active role in developing strategic practice offerings, campaigns and initiatives
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful and concise way.
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients and well-rounded interpersonal skills
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure objectives are met and initiate new opportunities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and get things done
- Advanced understanding of excel or any tool which allows for data exploration and insight generation
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail & use critical thinking skills to informed decision making
Ownership & Accountability
- Experience of having handled projects end to end. Own project deliverables & outcomes
- Thrive in circumstances where you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond to deliver results
- Process & document hygiene is a given
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.