Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting
Views:469 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Data Centre Head - Infrastructure Engineering - Banking Captive (16-25 yrs)
- Lead the team of infrastructure engineering resources delivering on projects aligned with enterprise wide standards, ensuring successful implementation of technology solutions.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Product Design to forecast demands and engineer appropriate solutions.
- Analyse existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organisation.
- Keep Infrastructure Engineering off the critical path of Application delivery.
- Be accountable for design standards and ensure solutions are fit for purpose and aligned with the strategic technology direction. This includes integration into operational teams.
- Drive an in-depth understanding of the Infrastructure environment across ITD&A.
- Recommend alternative technologies and Improvements, based on a deep knowledge of IT, the bank's strategic technology goals and analysis of the system's needs. These recommendations are presented clearly and understandably to senior management.