Team Leader at SMVA Consultants
Views:1091 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Architect - Digital Practice - IT Advisory Services Team (11-15 yrs)
JOB PROFILE: DATA ARCHITECT
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 11 - 15 Years
Data Architect in the IT Advisory Services team to be part of the delivery of Data/Digital based projects for our customers across the globe.
- Big data Engineer with 11 to 15 years of IT experience including 5 to 7 years in Big Data and Analytics field, developing E2E Data pipelines to perform batch and Real - Time/Stream analytics on structured and unstructured data.
- Developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures for data lakes, data pipeline, data warehouses and large-scale data processing systems.
- Expertise in building Data Lake, Data Pipeline on Cloudera or Horton works platform.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics and design in Hadoop ecosystem using Spark/Spark Streaming, Kafka
- Solid understanding of data processing patterns, distributed computing and in building applications for real-time and batch analytics.
- Strong programming skills in design and implementation using Python, Scala and Java
- Hands on Data Ingress, Egress, Processing using Kafka or DataBricks Streaming.
- Good knowledge on NoSQL Data bases such as HBase, Cassandra, Redis and using SPARK streaming for real time stream processing of data into the cluster.
- Experience with multiple Hadoop file formats like Avro, Parquet, ORC, and JSON etc.
- Leading data platform team members or equivalent through technical design, and implementation of solutions.
- Spark, Scala, Spark Streaming, Pyspark
- Kafka, Hbase, Cassandra, Mongodb,
- Cloudera/Hortonworks Hadoop Distribution
- Any RDBMS
- Data Warehousing, ETL, Hive, Flink, AWS/Azure
- Experience working on CMMI / Agile / SAFE methodologies