Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:38 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Data Architect - Azure Cloud (10-20 yrs)
Shift: US shift
Required Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in IT data services.
- 5+ years in database and data warehouse architecture and delivery.
- 2+ years in working in an Azure Cloud environment.
- Expert in Azure Cloud Data Components - Blob Storage, Data Factory, Synapse Spark, Databricks, PolyBase, and Power BI.
- Good Understanding of Azure Components; RBAC, Networking, Deployments, Identities, Azure DevOps - Experience with ARM/Bicep/Terraform or CI/CD is a plus.
- Highly knowledgeable about various data modeling practices (Inmon, Kimball, Data Vault)
- Experience with data modeling tools such as Erwin data modeler.
- Strong database development experience with MSSQL Server & ETL tools such as SSIS, and Apache Spark
- Microsoft AZ-900, DP-900, DP-203, DP-500 certification(s) a plus.
- Experience in large scale data integration projects involving multiple data sources and loading them in multi-tenant architecture.
- High familiarity various call center platforms including IVR and call routing behaviors on platforms such as Avaya CMS, Genesys PureConnect/PureCloud, Cisco ICM, Amazon Connect or Talk Desk.
- Good listener with proven ability to handle communication with top management.
- Experience working with multiple teams working across different time zones.
- Proven ability to recommend the right combination of IT components to achieve a required business goal.
Role & Responsibilities
- An IT data specialist to lead data design standards, procedures, and data management framework.
- Lead data strategy and roadmap for clients, define cloud data strategy, provide technical leadership in all project phases from discovery to implementation.
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors on data initiatives.
- Design and build data pipelines using various cloud technologies.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data workflows, integrations, transformations, data structures, and reports.
- Review and understand source systems - working with platform SMEs to identify and resolve gaps & flaws in the design.
- Guide data engineers and data analysts, participate in code reviews and working sessions to familiarize the teams with best practices and well-designed solutions.
- Analyze existing data warehouse architectures and support various business initiatives.
- Investigate new technologies, data modeling methods, and information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated onto data architectures and develop implementation timelines and milestones.
- Subject Matter Expert for Data Lakehouse, ETL, and Data Related activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.