Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:37 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Data Architect - Automotive Sector - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (8-12 yrs)
Data Architect - Automotive Industry - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
Our client is a global consulting firm. They are presently engaged with an automotive partner to redefine their operational framework. As a part of this effort, they are dedicated to assessing processes and technological architecture spanning new product development, as well as sales and operations planning.
To facilitate this transformation initiative, they are seeking a data architect with deep knowledge of data mesh, data lake structure or lake house structure along with a demonstrated knowledge of GCP, NoSQL, MySQL to join their team.
The roles and responsibilities of the consultant include:
- Designing and building the overall data architecture basis the use cases the team arrives at. This will include elements such as core system integration, building the data mode, and finalising the choice of GCP services that the team would inculcate in order to set up the data platform
- Provide inputs in selecting the appropriate database technologies based on the specific needs of the organisation
- Bringing prior Auto industry knowledge and staying up-to-date with emerging data management technologies and trends
- Evaluating and recommending tools, frameworks, and platforms that can enhance the organisation's data architecture
- Work in tandem with the team and provide inputs in designing and implementing data integration processes
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including data engineers, data scientists, business analysts, and IT teams to understand their data requirements and provide solutions that align with business objectives
- Creating and maintaining documentation for data architecture, including data models, data dictionaries, architecture diagrams, and data integration workflows
- Troubleshooting data-related issues, identifying root causes, and implementing solutions to improve data quality, reliability, and availability
An ideal candidate would have:
- Prior hands-on experience of building data lake
- Knowhow of investing data onto the platform through tools like event stream, ETL etc
- Deep knowledge on how the data lake is structured and how it can be integrated in different apps and other important tools
- Prior knowledge of GCP (Google cloud platform)
- Prior experience in the automotive industry is mandatory
- Proficiency in communication, complemented by adept senior stakeholder management skills
- An MBA degree
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 6 to 12-month contract. The consultant is expected to be based out of Mumbai for the entire duration of the project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.