Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:961 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Data Analytics Role - SAS/SQL/Visualization - Insurance (3-7 yrs)
Data Analytics job opportunity for a professional holding at least 3 years of experience in SAS/SQL and Visualization. You will be responsible for structure analytical solution to address business objectives and problem solving providing business insights and managing end to end project delivery. If this sounds exciting apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
A leading, global Analytics products and services firm providing Marketing and Customer Analytics and Big Data Analytics.
- Defining project deliverables, controls and ensure adherence to these
- Supervising and assist the team on project execution and delivery
- Monitoring project progress and ensure adherence to client expectation
- Coordination of all sub-team efforts; Creation of project plan, define milestones, timelines, review plan with the team
- Facilitating and gathering of client feedback on problem structuring.
- Understand and define business problems, get all background information and collect relevant data points
- 3-6 years experience, preferably in insurance analytics
- Predictive Modeling Experience is excellent to have.
- Experience in working in dual shore engagement is preferred
- Must have experience in managing clients directly - Proficiency in using data visualization tools like Power BI (preferred Proficiency in M language, DAX SQL) )/ Tableau.
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in SAS/SQL. Importing, merging and appending different datasets joins in SAS. SAS programming macros and other SAS functions like - proc import, proc sort, proc sql, data merge, proc transpose, proc export
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration