Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:1093 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Data Analytics Role - Machine Learning - Telecom (6-15 yrs)
- Provide strategically and results-based insights for Verizon's digital operations across all digital platforms and efforts
- Develop automated reporting solutions.
- Build predictive modeling and reporting to make informed business decisions and monitor the results of strategies and assess the impact of all experimentation and engagement efforts on the bottom line for the business.
- Perform analytics to support and propose direction on strategic business decisions.
- Drive analytics and operational processes around personalization, by utilizing Teradata SQL, Tableau Development, Aster, and Hadoop.
- Build complex predictive modeling and reporting to provide guidance to analytics leadership and make informed business decisions, monitor results of strategies, and recommend alternative courses of action, where appropriate.
- Data mine, build and develop complex queries from various source systems, manage databases, and perform analytics to support and propose direction on strategic business decisions.
- Research and resolve concerns related to Big Data from the website traffic.
- Set up requirement sessions with key stakeholders; Define metrics and business KPI; Identify target audience and level of aggregation & detail needed in the executive reporting; Create wireframes and mockup of reporting.
- Work with tagging team to define and validate, test tags needed for data capture and reporting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Quantitative Marketing.
- 6 -15 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building Machine Learning Models and Data Science.
- Experience in AWS Sagemaker.
- Extensive experience in R Programming.
- Knowledge of reporting and dashboarding technologies, such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Test, and Target.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, SQL (Teradata), Hadoop (Hive, Impala), Excel, PowerPoint, data visualization, Business Intelligence tools (Tableau), and performing competitive analysis.
- Experience building events, reports, dashboards.
- Four or more years of experience working in the digital space with knowledge of website and mobile customer journeys.
- Knowledge of Relational and Dimensional Model.