Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1020 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Data Analytics Role - Investment Research Business (5-8 yrs)
Data Analytics - Investment Research
We are currently looking for a Data Analytics role with a Global Financial Services firm, the role will be part of the Investment Research Business and the incumbent will be responsible to work independently to build sound data management processes which extract value from diverse sets of complex and large data.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working on data driven investment analysis
- Data mapping, cleaning, and validation processes.
- Process and present informative data reports to various investment units.
- Execute data discovery exercises to understand data quality, data completeness
- Combine data from disparate sources, test hypotheses, and translate analytics into research findings
- Understand predictive analytics process on large diverse datasets to analyze complex business problems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the finance domain
- Proficiency with statistical analysis, current analytical tools.
- Passion to work at the intersection of financial markets, forecasting, data analytics and technology
- Previous experience with fundamental analysis and basic programming skills is a plus
- Excellent communication skills are essential as the candidate will work with both research analysts, data analysts, and technical staff