HR Business Partner at Onsitego
Views:490 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Data Analytics Reporting Specialist - Internet/Online (4-6 yrs)
We are hiring Data Analytics Reporting Specialist for our organisation:-
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Obtain, document and analyze Onsitego reporting needs and requirements through collaboration with department leaders
- Translate reporting needs into production reports and dashboards
- Work across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality, accuracy and validity
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and development of single source of truth where possible
- Develop and maintain dashboards to visualize data utilizing Tableau
- Automate data preparation and report creation where possible
- Development of ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize on providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities
- Build understanding of business and operational strategies and identify critical metrics required to support those strategies
- Performs analysis and develops recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to handle various data sources, using data modeling work to develop reporting capabilities and valuable insights across these data sources is a key requirement.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be part of the Business Intelligence team (CEO's office) and is expected to be a hands on contributor to drive data and analytics efforts within Onsitego.
- The role requires advanced analytical acumen, solution orientation, critical thinking skills and the ability to understand, interpret and present accurate data in a manner that provides insightful observations and trends.
- The role is expected to maintain highest level of data accuracy and validation and act independently to make timely and informed decisions; aligned to the role's remit or to escalate as appropriate to management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Utilizes proper resource, time and project management skills while navigating across multiple projects.
- Ability to comprehend business needs, develop implementation roadmap and execute per timelines
- Maintains an advanced knowledge of Data Analytics and Data Visualization best practices. - Experience in working with large datasets, derive insights and present information through visualization and reports.
- A self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimal supervision, should keep the stakeholders informed of the progress, take end to end ownership of projects and deliver within defined timelines. These skills will be key to success in this role.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Over 6-8 years of work experience in a data analysis or reporting role
- Demonstrated experience in design, develop and maintain BI reports, optimizing efficiency in manipulating data and writing complex queries.
- Background in statistics and business/data modeling will be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Hands on experience in using different DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MSQL & Access).
- Hands-on experience in Power-BI and Tableau (advanced Tableau skills will be highly preferred)
- Knowledge of Python and R would be beneficial
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.