Research Associate at Catenon
Views:397 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Data & Analytics Delivery Lead - Business Intelligence (13-16 yrs)
Data & Analytics Delivery Lead
Job Description :
1. The person in this role will be someone with extensive Data & Analytics background and someone with a deep understanding of Data Engineering, Data Governance, Business Intelligence & Analytics.
2. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technical, people, project, program and delivery management skills, acquired through leading and driving many successful Data & Analytics projects.
3. Under the guidance of the Director of BI & Analytics, this role will be responsible for establishing and managing the Data & Analytics Delivery team in India.
4. Ability to build relationships with the Business and other Digital/Technology teams.
5. Ability to manage to agreed budgets, driving value out of software and services contracts.
6. Ability to deliver to agreed scope. Ensure scope is controlled through effective Program governance.
7. Ability to stay abreast of latest industry and technology trends.
8. Strong Analytical and Communication skills. High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
9. Experience and desire to work in a management consulting like environment.
10. Must have 10 to 14 years of overall experience, including at least 3 to 5 years in similar roles.
11. Must have deep and broad based understanding of the AWS Data Ecosystem (AWS Lake Formation, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Athena, AWS Sagemaker, etc.).
12. Familiarity with Snowflake, SAP Hana Ecosystem, Informatica, Business Objects, Power BI