Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:2941 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Data Analytics Audit Role (5-9 yrs)
Ultimately being the person responsible to lead a team of analysts to successfully apply KAAP and routines to audit engagements. To include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing the work performed by the analysts;
- Ensuring deadlines are met and being the primary person responsible to ensure the routines are run successfully.
- Manage the needs of multiple stakeholders.
To include, but not limited to:
- Maintain constant dialogue with audit teams and clients in order to manage expectations on deliverables;
- Interpret routine results to audit teams to enable them to fully understand the reports;
- Act as an escalation point for your analysts should they experience issues with their responsibilities;
- Reacting quickly to any issues and only escalating to Senior Technical Lead for any complex issues.
- Acting as a coach and mentor to the onshore and offshore group of analysts. Training and upskilling the group as needs arise.
- Attend client meetings in order to represent the firm's D&A capabilities as and when required.
- Act as the D&A champion on audit tenders as and when required.
- Develop deep knowledge of audit guidance, ERP interpretation and other technology solutions.
- Develop and present any training programmes as requested by the Senior Technical Leads or Team Leader.
- Develop and implement best practice to ensure that - quality- is embedded within all activities performed by the team.
- Ensure all work and developments are appropriately considered and challenged in line with audit methodology and documentation requirements.
- When required perform the role of an analyst to including processing KAAP and KPMG Clara engagements across UK audit.
- Ability to independently take forward new initiatives to successful completion as identified by the team leader.
- Advanced programming skills, e.g. SQL, Python, SSAS, SSIS.
- Proven experience of performing analytics and having a business understanding of ERP systems, including but not limited to SAP and Oracle.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Proven experience on data analytics projects.
- Keen interest in technology and data and analytics.
- Ability to function effectively in challenging situations/circumstances.
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced environment with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Curiosity for exploring data to understand its content and how it is used within audit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a wider national team of technical leads and analysts spread across the global network.
- Pro-active and innovative in approach.
- Experience with visualisation tools e.g. PowerBI.
- Experience of leading a team on a project/task.
Additional Beneficial skills :
- Performance manager experience.
- Presenting or training skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.