Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:2440 Applications:593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Data Analyst - Workforce Management - Aspects/Alavaria (3-8 yrs)
- Providing expert knowledge on the forecasting & scheduling methodology, automation of administrative work and impact assessments.
- Drive understanding into performance & provide insight on performance to ensure delivery of key service metrics.
- Contribute to the wider Resource Planning Cycle, representing scheduling and tactical planning opportunities, processes and opinions ensuring that an aligned cycle of service is achieved.
- Support the Resource Planning Manager across the Planning Lifecycle with process and analyst development.
- Own shift creation, design and implementation and development.
- Be responsible for the budget, demand and capacity planning processes.
- Partner with operational teams and act as a key interface between senior operational stakeholders and the planning analyst and administrators.
- Create a structured review process of performance vs plan.
- Lead the design, creation and continuous improvement of Planning and Forecasting models, enhancing, & developing the teams forecasting and capacity planning capability (Single / Multi / Omni Channel).
As a minimum requirement you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a resource planning environment, specifically in forecasting and capacity planning.
- Experience of working with a WFM aspect /alvaria system
- Experienced in analytical problem solving, data translation and storytelling
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be able to reference best in class planning methodologies and processes
- Proven experience in influencing senior stakeholders to deliver operational improvements
- Ability to present analysis and findings in a succinct way.
- Demonstrable forecasting experience.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 2+ years' experience, preferably in analytics
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical concepts
- Prior experience in managing and delivering on end to end projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.