Data Analyst - Telecom Domain (4-10 yrs)
- Must have good SQL /No SQL Skills,
- Must Have Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, Data Transformation, ETL
- Must have worked on Data pipeline in Python.
- Should have at least 1 year of GCP Big Query,
- Perform as a technical data steward understanding tables, data use, data replication, data connection, and data lineage and take accountability for data hygiene.
- Analyze source system data and look for data redundancy and duplication.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices.
- Work with the development team to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual data models.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Preferably worked in Telecom Domain