Community Manager at FameFlock
Views:2666 Applications:840 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Data Analyst - Startup (1-4 yrs)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- You will have to build, maintain and improve complex data analysis models that help the senior management of our clients track their business and take strategic decisions
- You will have to develop an in-depth understanding of the client business to come up with a comprehensive problem-solving approach that provides actionable insights
- You will work on Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R or Python based on the specific client problem that you are solving
- Publish analytical reports through Reporting Framework/SQL queries and share them with merchants or within the organization for use in management decision-making
- Create dashboards for internal teams using Qlikview/Tableau visualization tool.
- Automation: Using SQL queries/Python scripts for creating/automating new reports.
- Act as a liaison between technical team, testing team, account managers, sales team and merchants for data analysis and all performance-related issues to ensure optimal operational performance
- Prioritize and manage urgent and immediate requests by many merchants/internal teams in a vibrant and demanding environment with pre-defined SLA's and performance requirements
- Redirect problems to appropriate team/department, follow up and keep all stakeholders updated till complete resolution.
- To analyze product performance in real-time and suggest ways to improve it
- Pre-requisites and skillsets for this role :
- Interested in working for a dynamic and high-growth startup where your analysis drives important decisions for clients
- A willingness to learn and adopt the best practices in statistics, BI reporting, predictive modeling, and machine learning to address the client's needs optimally
What is in it for you?
- High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enable fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment where everyone is approachable;
- Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other incentives :
- Family Health insurance
- Strong Rewards and recognition program with monthly and quarterly awards for exceptional performance
- Regular Internal and External Training Initiatives
- Active sports and games league including cricket, football, volleyball, darts, caroms, chess and more
- Flexible Work from home