Senior HR recruiter at Redbox
Views:2605 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Data Analyst - SQL - KPO (3-5 yrs)
- Work with the concerned Amazon teams, including Amazon's Business, Data Engineering and continuous Integration teams, to understand existing datasets.
- Provide the database architect detailed information of the datasets to create a uni- ed warehouse schema that cuts across use cases.
- Write ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) scripts to load facts and dimensions data using SQL (Structured Query Language) queries, document catalog data.
- Min. 3+ years of Experience on SQL
- Experience on working with very large datasets.
- Skilled with writing, tuning, and troubleshooting SQL queries (Must Have).
- Experience with BI tools like Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and planning prowess, with excellent attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross-functional teams.
- Hands on experience in analytics driven projects involving data exploratory analyses.
- Must have experience with Big Data technologies such as Hive/Spark, AWS Glue, AWS Lambda , Redshift, Strong Python, Spark skills.
Good to have:
- Data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines.
- Detailed knowledge of cloud-based data warehouses (primarily AWS), architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments.