HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:280 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Data Analyst Role - DMO/RISQ/DTO - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
data quality with Risk
Job Description - RISQ/DTO_DMO_Data Analyst
- Partner with business and technology to identify data flows and golden sources
- Identify gaps in the data flow of manual processes and controls.
- Implement with GBSU independent data quality controls (ID-Q) to inform data quality scoring
- Partner with technology to implement improved lineage and quality of critical data elements and perform annual re-certification of metadata and data lineage
- Facilitate the collection of data quality problems from RISK teams (problems detected in production or in ongoing projects) analyze them, estimate the financial or any other issues in relation to the operations and define the entities in charge of the remediation.
- Conduct data quality remediation in project mode if it is the responsibility of RISQ/DTO
- Collaboration with technology, operations, and other transversal functions to produce required dashboards, metrics, KPIs
- Participate/contribute in discussions on relevant data quality indicators, designing of new DQ dashboard and their analysis in RUN mode, new functionalities in IT tools and the positioning of automatic/manual controls that will allow calculating these indicators
- Contribute to change management actions for RISK users related to data quality
- Contribute to the facilitation of Data Quality governance within RISQ
- Data modeling and implementing reporting best practices
- Design, build, integrate data from various resources.
- Data management expertise in defining Metadata, Quality and Lineage for critical data elements.
- Expertise in tools that are used in Data Analytics. (Advanced Excel, Power BI, Business Objects, SQL)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.