Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:533 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Data Analyst - Retail Analytics - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Focuses on the governance, management and delivery of business MIS to reduce data risks and enhance decision making.
- Consults with business units and technology teams to assess and mitigate data-related operational risks in areas of appropriate use, customer privacy, consumption and quality.
- Ensures data is available, understandable and high quality.
- Documents critical data in common data dictionaries, thereby improving knowledge firm-wide.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and deliver regular MIS for various business functions.
- Work in collaboration with business owners to formulate quantifiable goals.
- Advise on strategies & experimentation to achieve business goals.
- Deliver KPIs, trend analysis, dashboards, and analyses including segmentation, optimizations and other techniques to improve business function performance.
- Be fully accountable for execution of programs allocated
- Validated scorecard performance in terms of Population Stability, Discrimination and Deployment Effectiveness
- Experience of scorecard development and deployment in R, SAS and python Risk, Controls & Conduct
- Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk that could impact the Bank's reputation.
- Identify and pursue root cause analysis of risk/compliance issues and customer complaints.
- Enable an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and trends are anticipated and identified.
- Be transparent and communicate the impacts of changing market, credit, reputational and/or finance risks and through regular maintenance of updates to policies/procedures.
Technical / Functional Skills (State the mandatory technical skills) :
- Seasoned developer or technical lead with deep insights of newest technologies and trends
- Can manage within a complex ecosystem of technology, vendors and other stakeholders
- Experience in working on agile projects that span multiple organizations and business units
Behavioral and Soft Skills :
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Drive, Energy & Action Oriented
- Innovative Thinking
- Organization Commitment (hard-working)
- Influencing & Decision-making Skills
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Customer Focus/Orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.