Data Analyst - Online/eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Interpreting data and analysing results by using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics etc. that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Providing technical expertise in data mining, cleansing and storage structures.
- Managing, creating, updating and deleting master data.
- Confidential data and information processing as per the company's guidelines.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Previous experience in data analysis.
- Ability to assess potential risks and work with the stakeholders.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of various metadata standards.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages like SPSS, SAS, etc.