Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1688 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Data Analyst - NGO (1-10 yrs)
The recruitment will be done on contractual basis for a period of 3 years. Fresh contract will be issued every 11 months and will be subject to employee performance in accordance with terms and conditions of HR Manual of Bihar Vikas Mission.
Note: Last Date to apply is 15th October 2017(You can directly apply on www.mancerbvm.com).
Position Title : Data Analyst
Reports to : MIS & Analytics Cell Lead; Data Analysis Lead
Department : Bihar Vikas Mission
It will be contractual role for 11 months may be extended based on Performance and requirement.
Key Accountabilities :
Data Analysis :
- Analyze collected data for own area, look for trends, patterns and root causes, keep track of all relevant findings and share results with relevant stakeholders in BVM and State departments
- Use mathematical modeling techniques to translate trends, patterns and (causal) relationships into forecasts or predictive models
- Interact with relevant stakeholders in BVM and State departments, units and teams to support in interpretation of analysis and insights
- Liaise with relevant State departments, units and teams in order to collect needed information to facilitate the intended analysis and report findings
- Provide recommendations and insights, at request or at own initiative, by collecting, interpreting, and editing State departments and programs and schemes related data and processes
- Respond to ad-hoc analysis requests from own team and other departments, units and teams in a timely manner in order to ensure operational effectiveness and support decision making
- Liaise with relevant teams (like IT etc.) to ensure the data architecture and design of databases meet team requirements and ensure databases are run and maintained in line with defined standards and procedures
- Participate in / provide inputs for own area to development of processes that steer the management of data throughout the organization
- Ensure proper documentation and archiving of relevant files and records ensuring ease of access and data retrieval Department PMU Lead MIS & Analytics Cell Lead Data Analyst Nodal Data Analytics Center Lead Data Analysis Lead
Data Reporting :
- Assist team in the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet team and department requirements
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports to provide insights and necessary information to relevant parties within own team and other departments, teams and units, in line with defined standards and formats
Continuous Improvement :
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices in order to facilitate cost optimization and productivity improvement
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures :
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Related Assignments :
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.