Senior Consultant - Analytics & Technology at Crescendo Global
Views:4399 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Analyst - Marketing Analytics - R/Python - Analytics Services Business (2-5 yrs)
(H1B Visa mandatory) Data Analyst - Marketing Analytics - R/Python (2-4 years)
Marketing analytics job opportunity in USA for a professional holding at least 2 years experience in Marketing Analytics and Retail analytics. You will use your experience in Analytics (SAS/R/Python) along with statistical model development skills to develop complex statistical models, drive marketing performance, campaign analytics and gather reports and insights. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as a Senior Consultant position. If this sounds exciting, apply with us
Location - USA
Your Employer: A leading, global Analytics products and services firm providing Marketing and Customer Analytics and Big Data Analytics
You will be responsible for :
- Defining the business modeling objectives as per business requirement and company strategy.
- Brainstorming on different several methods of developing models like linear regression, logistic regression and classification trees
- Gathering and preparing data for modeling, classification of data for modeling
- Designing, developing, and executing statistical analyses, and using R or Python to create and solve mathematical equations
- Applying Customer Analytics methodologies like RAD/RFM segmentation, market basket analysis, profiling, Cross Sell / upsell, bundling, Propensity to buy etc
- Plotting, graphing data and choosing appropriate statistical models and statistical modeling techniques, such as regression and segmentation
- Interpret data for your company's decision-makers.
Successful Candidates :
- Experience of 2 to 4 yrs exp. in a quantitative role.
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to handle tough and demanding project situations
- Ability to effectively partner with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Effective persuasive skills & highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to unstructured environment
- Results-Driven individual who likes to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.