Data Analyst - IT (7-13 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary role will be to explore, analyze and model multi-dimensional customer data for identifying various key customer Insights for various business use cases.
- Working closely with customer success teams to build and explore new potential business opportunities via data driven decision making.
- Understanding the product and data (from multiple sources) to analyses various parameters related to impact, area of improvements, KPIs and competitor analysis.
- Ability to propose new metric for requirement specific scenarios.
- Working with various teams such CSM, Data-Science, DevOps, QA.
- Automate the necessary components for efficient processing.
- Develop and present case-studies of key customers to relevant stakeholders.
PREFERRED KEY SKILLS:
- Good hands-on experience (4-5 years) in coding in java / python / java.
- Strong knowledge of databases (MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL etc. Netradyne India Pvt Ltd
- Ability to visualize key insights based data exploration.
- Very good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work & coordinate with global teams in various time zones .
ADDITIONAL PREFFERED SKILLS
- Basic Distributed Programming - Batch Processing (Python & Spark JOBs )
- Ability to develop front end to demonstrate key insights by developing Tools.
- Good hands on experience with Unix scripting. - Strong knowledge of GIT.
- Exposure in Kinesis / SQS / KAFKA - writing producer(s) / consumers(s).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
B.Tech/M.Tech + MBA (Preferred)
Consulting Experience is a preferred skill