Director at Bizdeed HR Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Views:78 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Data Analyst - IT (5-10 yrs)
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users
Note : The person must be able to join immediately or max within 30 days.
- Should have strong knowledge on SQL queries and should be data smart to handle business problems using analytics,
- Should be very strong to play with data and working in a team with excellent communication skills including below are the additional details on the analysts:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years' Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in SQL.
- Analysts who are good at Cleaning data, analyzing it, creating stories with it and sharing with the team on Excel/any other tool.
- Analysts with database management, ETL and data flow understanding.
- Analyst with more machine learning and predictive modeling with strong Python, Excel.
- Data preparation and validation :
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of the model.
- Work on AI/ML techniques and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Bring automation to the process wherever applicable.
- Strong Knowledge of analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills
- Hands on experience on supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.