Senior Consultant at Huquo
Views:779 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Data Analyst - IT (4-6 yrs)
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst with good decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge / experience of Big Data frameworks like Hadoop and Spark.
- Working knowledge of any cloud services like AWS or GCP.
- Exposure to Data exploration: Ability to investigate and query data using HQL or SQL (Spark SQL)
- Exposure to Data quality validation
- Exposure to Data Management, Data Cleaning and Data Preparation
- Exposure to Data Schema analysis.
- Documentation: Technical Design documents, Business Requirements Documents understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good To Have:
- Data Visualization (Power BI / Tableau)
- Good to have exposure to Creating Dashboards and Reports, Probability and Statistical knowledge, JIRA, Confluence, Statistical programming language like R, Machine Learning.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take complete responsibility for the sprint stories' execution.
- Understand the business requirements and break the requirements into simpler stories and tasks and do the necessary mapping of the tasks to the logical model of the solutions.
- Mapping of business entities to technical attributes with the logic for transformation defined clearly.
- Be accountable for the delivery of the tasks in the defined timelines with good quality.
- Follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Follow agile methodology.
- Working with the team leads closely and contribute to the smooth delivery of the project.
- Understand/define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team.
- Involve in the brainstorming sessions and suggest improvements in the architecture/design.
- Working with other teams leads to getting the architecture/design reviewed.
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project, task status, risks and issues if any.
- Key Skills: Python, Pyspark, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Jupyter Notebook, Microsoft Excel