Data Analyst - HR - Software Firm (3-6 yrs)
Data Analyst for a leading Software Company
- Management of survey Tool:
- Working on the Qualtrics XM platform (Research Core and Customer Experience) and other tools - like Officevibe, R or Python, PowerBI
- End to end creation and deployment of projects
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency on all aspects of the product
- Creating live dashboards and visualizations
- Troubleshooting of all failures and interconnect points
- Survey rollout and providing support to all stakeholders and performing the role of system admin
- Data Management, modeling and Presentation:
- Creating Analytics modelling (Analyzing large volume of variety of data), Statistical analysis, Integrating and analyzing different surveys using MS excel, PowerPoint presentation for leadership team
- Working on Text and Sentiment analysis and helping the system (Qualtrics dashboard) with topic creation/assignments
- Excel database and reporting and Improving Database
- Database audit (checking data correctness / availability)
- Working on global employee database, Preparing business validations and logics for Survey project management
- Partnering with internal IT automation team for automation
- Global Project Support & Stakeholder Management & Training
- Ensuring success of the project by Stakeholder interaction
- Training of Global Teams on the Qualtrics Dashboards & Tool
- Overall improvement of stakeholder experience in areas of responsibility
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers
- Ensure execution of critical Advanced Analytical projects, including driving innovative implementation and insights derived from data.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present complex analytical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Comfort in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (understanding of statistical analysis)
- Experience with any data or research tool or application is a plus (e.g., SPSS, R, Hadoop, VBA etc)
- The candidate should also be proficient in converting the algorithmic proof of concepts into products.
- Concepts of Data Analytics and Research methodology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.