Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:1252 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Data Analyst - FinTech Startup (1-3 yrs)
The hiring organisation is a blockchain-based SaaS company backed by Accel Partners and founded by IIT Kharagpur and ISB graduates. They have created an innovative technology that connects lenders and merchants to help consumers finance the important things in life. With their revolutionary blockchain technology, they aim to offer a frictionless financing experience to every customer.
Key Responsibilities :
- Building dashboards using techniques for advanced analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices to convey the story within the data
- Absorbing and managing complex analytical requests.
- Building solution driven views and dashboards in Tableau or another BI Suite
- Develop and maintain databases and build scripts that will make the data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Analyse data and translate it into actionable conclusions
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Conduct excellent research, work independently, and pay attention to detail.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Should have at least 1.5+years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL, NOSQL, Excel, and Tableau skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools -
- Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Experience in data management and analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods for different types of research and evaluations
Perks and Benefits :
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Equity
- Flexible Work Hours
- Pet-Friendly Environment
- Work From Home