MD at Employers4Employees
Views:231 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Data Analyst - eCommerce (1-4 yrs)
- Perform data analysis on large volumes of data to identify trends and/or data processing rules
- Team player of core analytics team.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Sales/Marketing Reports on Gross and Net basis and other adhoc reports.
- Generating reports on daily basis at all stages -
- Analyze the data to come out with insights on what leads to better conversions, student preferences, role on various investments and channels, optimizing the spend etc.
- Prepare reports and dashboard for various business functions to keep track of important business metrics.
- Elicit and document requirements at various levels including Business, Logical and Physical/Technical
Skill Sets :
- Good hands-on Advanced Excel & SQL.
- Has extensively worked on live Dashboards, reporting, data manipulation and making flat tables in SQL
- Knowledge in Python/R
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Natural curiosity and self-drive to understand the broader business in order to provide the appropriate reporting support
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders in order toensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business
- First principle thinking and strong problem solving
What Can You Expect:
- A phenomenal work environment, with extremely high ownership and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to shape a potential unicorn
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Access to a world-class mentorship network