Director at Upamp Business Solutions
Views:19959 Applications:3385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:609
Data Analyst - Business & Consumer Insights - Retail (1-6 yrs)
- Drive and gather business requirements, assessments, solutions especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target mappings and reporting.
- Create Excel & Tableau dashboards & analyses that provide visibility into KPIs, marketing and product effectiveness, and business trends/drivers
- Work closely with Business Operations, Product, Marketing & Sales, Finance, and Engineering teams to solve problems, identify trends, and define key metrics.
- Able to quickly understand the business process and needs, and translate them into business requirements
- Detail-oriented and be able to think of all the scenarios for functional and non-functional requirements
- 1-6 years of analytical experience in an analytics-based consulting role, exploring large data sets in order to answer strategic questions for customers (either as an internal analyst or external consultant)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make fast decisions with limited and noisy data
- Strong knowledge of the overall ad tech landscape (RTB and DSP experience preferred)
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel (pivot tables, complex functions; VBA preferred)
- Advanced SQL and Python skill