Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:525 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Data Analyst - BFSI - Contractual Role (2-5 yrs)
Our client, a prominent non-banking financial company (NBFC) in India, is actively seeking Junior Data Analytics Consultants to join their teams in Mumbai and Delhi. Presently, the data analytics function is outsourced to an external partner, but the company is now aiming to develop this capability internally.
1. Product MIS:
- Product Through The Door (TTD) metrics monitoring through dashboards: Logins, Approvals, Sanctions, Disbursals, Rejections, Approval Rates, Write Rate, TAT (vertical/LOB wise, location/geography-wise, program-wise, policy-wise, collateral wise)
- Portfolio metrics monitoring: Coincidental Delinquency tracking (30+, 60+, 90+), Butterfly charts and static pool analysis, Collection efficiency, and bounce tracking. Program-wise, policy-wise, collateral-wise
- Productivity tracking: Sales and Credit productivity tracking (no of logins, sanctions, disbursals per DST/CM, etc.)
2. Analytics and Modeling:
- Statistical Modeling such as time series forecasting, decile/quintile/quartile distributions of data, performance and delinquency and risk ranking
- Preparing Scorecards and rate calculators with metrics such as income program, customer bureau score, property type, loan type, etc.
- Preparing Excel calculators for retention, rate benefit/reduction, top-up eligibility, interest saving
- R/Python coding for filtering data, combining data, and calculating fields from various data sources as metadata (LOS/LMS dumps, manual MISs/excels, database tables, etc.)
- VBA and macros for Excel reports having pivots, slicers, graphs
3. Presentations/Decks and Data views:
- PPT/Views to show movements and interpretation of various metrics through graphs/charts etc.
- 2-5 years of experience in data analytics (in any Bank/NBFC/HFC/Other Financial Institutions) with knowledge of R, Python, and Excel)
- A reliable team player with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to actively incorporate input from various sources and collaborate with others for preparing data reports for specific actionable
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots/power pivots, slicers, macros, VBA) and understanding of data sources
- Understanding of lending/assets is a plus
- Strong presentation skills are a plus
This a 12-month contractual opportunity. There are two project locations for this role - Mumbai or Delhi. The selected consultant would be required to be based out of either one of these locations.