Talent Consultant at ResourceTree Global Services
Views:138 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Analyst - Analytics & AI Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
Resource Tree is Hiring for one of the leading Analytics & AI consulting Client for Data Analyst role.
About the role:
As Data Analyst- Technology Consulting, you will be key member of the teams working on end-to-end AI and analytics solutions being built for our clients. While your primary focus will be on the data engineering and application engineering components of the overall solution, you will collaborate with internal data science teams for the ML aspects. As the person responsible for the overall success of the program, you will:
- Use data systems to help gather, measure, organize, and analyse data
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and industry.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- 5+ years of overall IT industry experience
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, Python and spreadsheet tools like Excel
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and working knowledge of cloud data platforms like Azure Synapse, AWS Redshift etc.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS.
- Presentation skills - ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.