Talent Acquisition Specialist at Darwinbox
Views:1441 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
Darwinbox - Associate Director - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Whether it is building the next-generation HR Tech or smashing the competition at a company Volleyball match, we are out to WIN and we are definitely having fun while doing it.
Darwinbox is the brainchild of alumni from the country's most distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/XLRI) and organizations (McKinsey, EY, Google). We're looking for people to join us and build a brand that is just as celebrated.
We are India's fastest growing HR technology company and if you are a combination of excellence & ambition who'd love to solve enterprise-scale problems - well, we- re looking for you!
A new-age HR Technology platform that caters to the entire employee life cycle from hire to retire, Darwinbox HCM is preferred by 100+ enterprises including marquee brands like Dr Reddy's Laboratories, Myntra, Paytm, Nivea, Ekart, Swiggy, Delhivery, GVK Bio etc. Backed by investments from Sequoia, Lightspeed India Venture Partners, Endiya Partners, and 3One4Capital (Mr Mohandas Pai's investment vehicle); we were also recognized as "The Tech Company To Watch Out For" by BusinessWorld, "Coolest Tech Company - 2017" by Business Today.
- To build on the traction gained by Darwinbox and to drive it further, we are looking to add high-quality Sales professionals across all the major Indian metro regions. The role entails supporting our Regional Sales Directors by driving growth & market share in particular geography by selling Darwinbox's industry-leading HR cloud offering to medium & large enterprises and quarterbacking deals from start to finish.
- Assist Regional Sales Directors in developing and implementing industry-specific sales plans & strategies to target enterprise and mid-market clients
- Actively prospect and generate a viable pipeline of opportunities through multiple channels
- Position Darwinbox effectively to win with clients in pursuit of best-in-class HR technology
- Build strong relationships with clients so that they can propagate their Darwinbox success with other prospects
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in the HR technology landscape to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market
- Be a leader at industry events/conferences by actively networking and evangelizing the Darwinbox value proposition
- MBA from a tier-1 or tier-2 business school
- Comfortable with flexible work timings and traveling
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Industry agnostic- but preference will be given to people having exposure to working in cloud technology, IT/ITeS etc. Experience with enterprise sales is a plus
- Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Track record of driving results under minimal supervision. Experience building a vertical/new business is a plus