Human Resources at Darashaw
Views:3894 Applications:602 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:599
Darashaw - HR Business Partner Role (3-6 yrs)
HR Business Partner
- Will be required to carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent management; employee relations consultation; performance and compensation management consultation; employee development initiatives and training.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Deliver change programmes - deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Measure organizational health through regular surveys and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies.
- Understanding Manpower requisition and drafting Job Description of all jobs across the organization
- End-to-end performance review process.
- Ensure follow up with all associates.
- Ensuring Mapping of all positions by Talent Acquisition team
- Minimum 3 years experience in Performance management and talent management
- Relationship and People skills
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- Can take employee feedback and identify trends and themes, develop interventions and engage senior stakeholders behind required action.
- Can develop plans and take through to action - engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- An MBA degree with majors in Human resources
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.