Human Resources at Darashaw
Views:5294 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:599
Darashaw - HR Business Partner Role (3-6 yrs)
HR Business Partner
- Will be required to carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent management; employee relations consultation; performance and compensation management consultation; employee development initiatives and training.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Deliver change programmes - deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Measure organizational health through regular surveys and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies.
- Understanding Manpower requisition and drafting Job Description of all jobs across the organization
- End-to-end performance review process.
- Ensure follow up with all associates.
- Ensuring Mapping of all positions by Talent Acquisition team
- Minimum 3 years experience in Performance management and talent management
- Relationship and People skills
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- Can take employee feedback and identify trends and themes, develop interventions and engage senior stakeholders behind required action.
- Can develop plans and take through to action - engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- An MBA degree with majors in Human resources
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.