HR - Talent Acquisition at Danone Nutricia
Views:1508 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Danone - Assistant Manager - Medical Marketing (4-7 yrs)
- Developing the plans/strategy of the brand for HCPs
- Leading the Innovation agenda for HCP-channel as per the Brand Strategy
- Implementation of brand plans for HCPs (as agreed above), includes:
Ensuring timely implementation of the activity calendar for HCPs
Identifying and drawing up any corrective/reactive action required on the brand through prescription share review
Constant scanning of healthcare trends and implications on the brand.
Maintaining and updating competition dossiers w.r.t spends/cost benchmarks etc.
- Identify and deploy any HCP/Medical as well consumer research that may be needed on the brand
- Developing and maintaining HCP Insights and Consumer Understanding with regard to the products under the brand
- HCP communication
Developing overall HCP communication strategy.
Developing new messaging matrix and materials in close collaboration with the medical, legal and regulatory team for HCPs
Driving the HCP digital approach: HCP website regular updates, e-CME implementation, asset development to support CBUs strategy
Developing HCP to patient education tools in cooperation with local business units/sales
- Maintain a monthly dashboard of all HCP activations/communication
- Track brand performance
- Provide assistance with preparation of submissions to regulatory agencies
- KOL/KBL Management