Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at DaMensch
Views:873 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Damensch - Planning & Inventory Manager (3-5 yrs)
Role : Planning & Inventory Manager
Know more about DaMensch:
We are a Premium Men's essentials wear brand revolutionizing basics and changing the clich- d narrative of masculinity, one dapper design at a time.
We- re on a mission, looking for creative minds to join our growing family. Read more about us - DaMensch (www.damensch.com) India's fastest-growing, Direct to consumer startup brand. Funded by Matrix Partners and Saama Capital.
About the Role:
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Train new employees.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-4 years- experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.