Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at DaMensch
Views:284 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Damensch - Manager - Retention Marketing (3-4 yrs)
Join us to revolutionize the e-commerce industry one dapper design at a time.
Damensch is a direct-to-consumer brand in the men's essential wear space based out of Bangalore.
At Damensch, we believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company.
We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life.
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years experience to manage out Customer retention marketing activities. Preferably from the D2C industry.
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies across various customer segments.
- Experience with creating segmentation and understanding customer buying behavior to maximize campaign performance
- Pilot new campaigns to increase engagement and retention - increase stickiness with the brand
- Owning key metrics such as Repeat buying rate, Customer lifetime value, churn rate, campaign performance
- Identifying customer cohorts based on data available and execute campaigns across various channels - Email, Whatsapp, SMS, Webpush
- Work with Content and creative team to maintain Campaign quality
- Build automated customer journeys across engagement channels
- Launch new initiatives such as loyalty and referral programs, conversational commerce for the brand.
- Continuously explore newer opportunities to increase repeat buying revenue share - be on top of market trends
- Working with Data Analytics, Product, Communications teams to establish a smooth, timely and error-free execution of daily campaigns
- Build practices to continuously maintain key standards of domain reputation, CTRs, open rates and conversion rates
- Create a test and learn approach to optimize performance and develop insights on best practices
Skill Sets required
- Overall years of experience - 3 - 4 years
- B.Tech or a Postgraduate degree in marketing with a strong analytical background
- 2+ years of experience in a data-driven, cross-channel, customer marketing role.
- Must have experience with marketing automation platforms like Moengage, Clevertap.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of excel and reporting to track and report performance metrics
- Working knowledge of Google analytics
- Experience with using and building customer insights dashboard