Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at DaMensch
Views:485 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Damensch - Head - Growth - D2C (4-7 yrs)
Life @ Damensch:
Join us to revolutionize the e-commerce industry one dapper design at a time.
Damensch is a direct-to-consumer brand in the men's essential wear space based out of Bangalore. At Damensch, we believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company. We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life.
We believe that the people we hire are the cr- me de la cr- me and need not need fixed timings or constant supervision - we believe in collaborative hours instead of the archaic method of fixed working hours. Individual accountability, cross-collaboration and transparency are of paramount importance in our organisation.
If this wasn't good enough - let us up the ante a little bit, we offer competitive salary with two appraisals in a year (we believe in giving and receiving feedback on a frequent basis for smoother collaboration - we know it's too good to be true!), a comprehensive leave and health insurance policy (we need you to be healthy and relaxed at all times to work better) and plenty of outings and team engagements through the year (all work and no play makes jack and jill, dull people, right?)
Anyway, enough about us - if this seems like your ideal place to work - don't wait any longer, we want to hear from you soon!
Responsibilities included :
- In depth understanding of Google/Facebook platforms - Customer audience capability, various types of campaigns and objectives, ability to understand what campaign suits better as per business objectives.
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and in-depth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
- Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
- Work closely with product, tech & analytics to understand customer complete customer journey and ideate around interventions to improve customer experience, thereby improving subscription conversions.
- Hands on experience in extracting data from various tools in order to deep dive and analyse the performance drivers.
- Closely work with Sales and Marketing team.
- Identify the best communication at the best time using the best channel to nudge a user towards conversion.
Must Have Skills :
- 4 - 6 years of experience in growth/digital marketing.
- Experience in working with a multi-crore digital marketing budget.
- In-depth understanding & hands-on experience in running ads across Google, Facebook, YouTube & mobile affiliates to acquire new users
- Good understanding in Managing Paid Campaigns - Multiple channels
- Strong marketing mindset with problem solving skills.