Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at DaMensch
Views:351 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Damensch - Head - Customer Insights (8-10 yrs)
Life @ Damensch:
Join us to revolutionize the e-commerce industry one dapper design at a time.
Damensch is a direct-to-consumer brand in the men's essential wear space based out of Bangalore.
At Damensch, we believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company.
We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life.
We believe that the people we hire are the crme de la crme and need not need fixed timings or constant supervision - we believe in collaborative hours instead of the archaic method of fixed working hours. Individual accountability, cross-collaboration and transparency are of paramount importance in our organization.
If this wasn't good enough - let us up the ante a little bit, we offer competitive salary with two appraisals in a year (we believe in giving and receiving feedback on a frequent basis for smoother collaboration - we know it's too good to be true!), a comprehensive leave and health insurance policy (we need you to be healthy and relaxed at all times to work better) and plenty of outings and team engagements through the year (all work and no play makes jack and jill, dull people, right?)
Anyway, enough about us - if this seems like your ideal place to work - don't wait any longer, we want to hear from you soon!
Drive business growth through sharper insights on consumer, culture and category
Internal: The position will report to the CBO. This position will require working closely with the Marketing team, buying team, product development (fashion) and product (Tech) teams. Will be an individual contributor role to begin with.
1. Drive insights based product development
- Imbibe insights and consumer needs to drive growth through consumer-backward product development (both physical and tech)
2. Drive insights based IMC/ communication
- Imbibe insights and consumer journey understanding in development of all IMC/ digital content.
3. Drive insights based category/brand expansion
- Enable organization's category and brand expansion choices through insights on category and consumer
4. Drive foresight process
- Develop and drive a foresight process through which we will monitor emerging trends in category/ culture and consumer. Synthesise these insights and drive a quarterly engagement with stakeholders
- Represents the voice of consumer and ensures that consumer knowledge is integrated into decision making.
- Synthesizes primary and secondary research in order to guide decision making.
- Handle individual research projects and responsible for data collection and data analysis
- Complete ownership of planning, research design, research execution and dissemination of insights.
- Prepare and present insights to relevant stakeholders and top management
- Co-ordination and liaison with internal teams and third party agencies for effective project management Create and implement research roadmaps in line with Business teams, Innovation teams and Marketing teams.
- Proactive identification of consumer trends based on consumer insights to drive constant innovation in products
- Use multiple sources qualitative, quantitative and secondary data points to craft a holistic and impactful story through research
- Focus on action oriented insights
Desired candidate profile:
- Experience : (Min 8 years)
- Agency experience 5-6 years
- 3-4 years in consumer product/new tech companies
- Insights experience in fashion category a plus
- Exposure to large scale projects like Segmentation, User and Attitude, Brand Equity/Health Track is must.
- Exposure to New age research technologies
- Education: Graduate/MBA/ MSc Statistics will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.