Senior Director Talent Acquisition at DAMAC Properties
Views:1177 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
DAMAC - Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-15 yrs)
Responsible for the entire Recruitment cycle which includes details as below:
- Work closely with Senior Management / Hiring Managers to specify competencies for the various roles that need to be hired based on the requirement of the business.
- Use all available methods to identify, attract and select appropriate talent.
- Screen candidates based on relevant experience, qualifications and cultural fit through appropriate interviewing techniques.
- Pro-actively develop candidate pools of certain skill sets within assigned geographical territories.
- Represent the organization during the entire Recruitment process and ensure coordination of interviews by all concerned.
- Negotiate appropriate salary based on internal parity.
- Maintain thorough Reports to keep track of all candidates and work related to any research done for the role.
- Adhere to internal processes with the required level of accuracy.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8-15 years of prior recruitment experience ideally with exposure to Executive Search / Contingency Search practices.
- Experience of managing recruitment across multiple functions.
- Capable of handling a multi cultural team and drive performance.
- Hands-on, enthusiastic and performance driven.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.